The perils of stress and substance abuse to the nurse anesthesia provider.
3 Hours Class A
First Educational Program 2020 - 2021
Only for CRNA
12 Class A CE
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 12.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1041367; Expiration Date 8/10/2022.
AANA designates this program as meeting the criteria for up to 2.00 CE Credits in pharmacology/therapeutics.
This Programs has been approved by the Florida Board of Nursing # 20-784756
1- Prevention of infection diseases, HIV , Hepatitis and Tuberculosis
2- Lung Volume Measurements and Steps for interpreting Arterial Blood Gases
4- Preventing Ventilator- Related Deaths and Injuries
· Is this your fit time here? For full access to this site, you first need to create an account
· Course format: Instructional Module
· 12 credits Class A approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
· The CRNAs must complete and turn in the learner assessment and program evaluation form before certificates are issue and credit is recorded with the AANA.
· Exam: 80% is the minimum score required to pass the test. You have two attempts
· Certificate of Completion
· Cost: This course requires a payment of $30.00 via PayPal, however a PayPal Account is not required to complete the payment. PayPal check out system accepts the following credit cards:
We do not refund money unless the course tha you purchased is defective and you can not complete for technical problem. If you receive a defective course, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the course and the defect.
Before issuing the payment, please read the Refund Policy. Once the payment is processed it is understood that you have carefully read and agreed to the Refund Policy of EEAPR. If you have any questions before making the payment, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The person will have a maximum of 20 days to complete the course once he/she has accessed the course material and module.